What You Need to Know for a Successful H-1B Cap Season: Fiscal Year 2022
March 17, 2021|
H-1B cap season is upon us for fiscal year 2022. It’s always important for HR professionals and decision-makers to stay informed as the H-1B visa sponsorship process evolves, and this year is no exception.
Stay on track with the H-1B season during our prerecorded webinar from Wednesday, March 17 at 11:30 AM PST / 2:30 PM EST. Our panelists discuss new developments in the H-1B program and share answers to your most frequently asked sponsorship questions.
Our panelists help you make sense of the H-1B season, including:
- Tips for online registration.
- Insight into the cap selection process.
- Preparing for successful petitions.
- Changes on the horizon.
This webinar is intended for general informational purposes only and does not create an accountant-client relationship. All information should be independently verified. For case-specific questions, please contact your trusted Chugh CPAs, LLP professional.
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
- Class Action
- Corporate Formation And Formalities
- Mergers And Acquisition
- Joint Ventures
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property
- Doing Business In India
- Estate Planning
- Premarital, Marital And Cohabitation Agreements
- Divorce And Legal Separation
- Spousal Support / Alimony
- Child Custody, Visitation And Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Government Contract
- Corporate Immigration
- Employment Based Permanent Residence (green Card)
- H-1b Visas For Temporary Workers
- Intracompany Transferee Visa (l-1a/l1b)
- Tn Visas
- Labor Certification And National Interest Waiver
- I-9 Compliance
- O-1 Visa (individuals Of Extraordinary Ability)
- H-2 Visas
- B-1 Visa
- Family-based Immigration
- Permanent Residence
- K Visas
- International Adoption
- Us Citizenship & Naturalization
- Eb-5 Green Card
- Treaty Trader Visa E-1
- Treaty Investor Visa E-2
- Students And Work Authorization
- F-1 Student Visa
- Removal Defense
- Victims Of Crime
- U Visas
- T Visas
- Other Immigration Categories
- Landlord & Tenant
- Personal Injury
- Tax Law
- Overseas Education Consultancy