It is relatively easier for employers to sponsor foreign national nurses on green cards than it is to sponsor other professionals. This is great news for a profession that is facing a shortage of workers.
During this live event, our immigration experts Partner and Attorney Gladys Gervacio and Immigration Supervisor Dolores Co discuss an overview of the EB-3 immigrant visa sponsorship process with host Sasha Preston-Suni, including:
- Documentation required of employers.
- Requirements for nurses.
- How long the process takes.
- What the VisaScreen process entails.
- Taking the NCLEX and other exams.
- How the process differs for US-based nurses.
- Wait times for Filipino nurses.
- And more.