USCIS has announced an increase to the premium processing fee. Beginning October 1, 2018, USCIS will increase the premium processing fee to the amount of $1,410.00.
What cases are impacted?
Increase Fee applies to:
- I-129 H-1B Petitions for a Nonimmigrant Worker
- Petitions exclusively filed at the California Service Center (CSC) because the beneficiary will be employed by a Cap-Exempt qualifying institution, entity, or organization; OR
- Petitions exclusively filed with the Nebraska Service Center requesting a “Continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer” with a concurrent request to:
- Notify the consular office so that the foreign national can be granted a visa or be admitted to the US; or
- Extend the stay of the foreign national because they currently hold H-1B status
- I-140 Immigration Petitions for Alien Workers
- Any other nonimmigrant classification filed using Form I-129
USCIS fees are subject to change in accordance with Immigration and Nationality Act.
To contact us for more information and/or to subscribe to our newsletter, please email us at email@example.com. We also encourage you to share this and other alerts with others who might benefit from its contents.