USCIS Now Accepting Credit Card Payments at all service centers

Practice Areas

By: Jacqueline Valle and Justin Kennedy

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is now accepting credit card payments at all service centers through a pilot program. To pay with a credit card at a USCIS service center, applicants should file Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions. All forms are eligible to be paid by credit card during the pilot period, except Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker for H-1B and H-2A petitions.

next steps
At the end of the pilot period, USCIS will evaluate the program’s success and consider expanding credit card payments for other forms. This credit card pilot started at the Nebraska Service Center, and was expanded to Texas, Vermont, and California. USCIS hopes it will eventually lead to the agency accepting digital credit card payments at all of their service centers.

More information is available on USCIS’s credit card payment website. For help paying with a credit card or filing an immigration application, contact your Chugh, LLP immigration professional.


Scroll to Top

Request a Consultation

Please use the form below to request a consultation.

By submitting this contact form, you are opting in to receive email communications from Chugh, LLP. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Do not submit confidential information through this form.

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Get the latest news and updates about Chugh LLP