USCIS to Offer Expedited Processing for Certain Healthcare Worker EADs

Practice Areas

By: Kirti Kalra

Expedited processing is now available for certain healthcare workers that have a pending Employment Authorization Document (EAD) renewal application (Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization). Individuals may qualify if their EAD has already expired or will expire within the next 30 days.

Only certain healthcare workers qualify according to DHS guidelines. Healthcare workers will need to provide proof of their occupation or employment, and DHS may not accommodate expedite requests without adequate documentation. With expedited processing, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) processes applications faster.

Individuals may request expedited processing by calling the USCIS Contact Center at 800-375-5283. For help managing your EAD or work authorization and related compliance, contact your Chugh, LLP immigration professional.


Scroll to Top

Request a Consultation

Please use the form below to request a consultation.

By submitting this contact form, you are opting in to receive email communications from Chugh, LLP. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Do not submit confidential information through this form.

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Get the latest news and updates about Chugh LLP