H-1B cap season is here for fiscal year 2022! In this video, Chugh, LLP Partner and Attorney Kirti Kalra joins Attorney Brittany Simmons to share a useful overview of the H-1B cap selection process. They also provide tips that every employer should keep in mind for a smooth sponsorship season.
- March 2: Employers can begin creating accounts on myUSCIS for online H-1B registration.
- March 9, 2021 (12 PM EST) to March 25, 2021 (12 PM EST): Employers can register prospective H-1B workers on myUSCIS.
- March 31, 2021: USCIS will let petitioners know whether each registrant was selected in the lottery.
- April 1, 2021: Employers and their attorneys can begin filing H-1B cap-subject petitions for selected beneficiaries.
- June 30, 2021: H-1B petitions are due for every beneficiary selected in the H-1B lottery.
To get your company ready for a successful H-1B cap season, work closely with your trusted Chugh, LLP attorney.