- Class Action
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Government Contract
- Corporate Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Us Citizenship & Naturalization
- Students and Work Authorization
- Removal Defense
- Victims of Crime
- Other Immigration Categories
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord & Tenant
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Tax Law
Sponsor your talent efficiently and get back to business as usual. Chugh, LLP works seamlessly with your human resources department and management to competently sponsor your employees on work visas and green cards. Our team is highly communicative and will keep you informed as things progress.
With over 20 years of institutional memory, we have expertise in:
- Visa petition filings
- Due diligence: Determining the best visa for your employee in a changing landscape
- Developing immigration compliance plans
- Interpreting changes to the laws
- Understanding workplace enforcement and how it impacts your business
The Chugh, LLP team has experience representing Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized enterprises, and small businesses. We cover immigration to the United States and abroad. In 2006, our Immigration Practice Group processed roughly 6% of the annual H-1B quota.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Know more about our people here.