Individuals who would like to pursue education in the United States are required to obtain a F-1 Visa by presenting documentation at the Embassy/Consulate. Chugh,LLP can help prepare the necessary documentation for the student visa.

For more information, please contact us at info@chugh.com

Know more about our people here.

Read our latest news and updates here.

© 2024 Chugh LLP Affiliate Network. All Rights Reserved