Our Real Estate practice group provides comprehensive legal counsel in residential and commercial real estate transactions. The diversity of our client base which includes landlords, tenants, lending institutions, private lenders, developers, sellers, purchasers and investors, bears testimony to the breadth and variety of our real estate practice.
Real estate transactions involve a number of legal concerns, ranging from title verification to financing. They also involve extensive document review and preparation. Chugh, LLP’s Real Estate practice group has the recognized experience and the resources to address all aspects of a real estate issue, regardless of the size or complexity of the transaction. We understand that for many individual buyers, buying a home is a big purchase, and often their most valuable asset. We understand the concerns of first time buyers as well as seasoned real estate buyers/sellers. Keeping that in mind, we strive to provide the best legal counsel, with our clients’ interests in mind.
Apart from residential and commercial closings, our real estate practice provides sound legal advice regarding:
- Representation of lenders and borrowers
- Leasing and purchase options
- Mortgages and other real estate financing
- Real estate loans, including secguritized loans
- Negotiation and processing of mortgage documents
- Title insurance
- Government-assisted financing
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Mortgage and tax foreclosures
- Representation before planning and zoning boards
- Tax structuring and analysis in connection with sale and purchase of real estate
- Real estate tax abatements and appeals
- Environmental compliance
- Municipal court building/housing code violations
- Quiet title actions
- Real estate litigation
- Land acquisition
- Real estate settlements and
- Condominium association
We are committed to creating and fostering longstanding relationships with our clients. For this reason, most of our clients choose to come back to us for their next transaction.
Read our latest news and updates here.