Selling goods and services to the government, whether federal, state, local or foreign, presents businesses with tremendous opportunities, but also significant challenges and risks. Government contracts can be profitable and successful – as long as contractors on virtually every aspect of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) as well as state-specific rules. The Government Services Administration (GSA) spends approximately $50 billion a year in federal procurement, much of which is going to small businesses. The Government lists are active federal government contracting opportunities at FedBozOpps (fbo.gov).
Our government contract team at Chugh provides government contract services to small, medium, and large sized businesses. We can help our clients:
- Comply with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Negotiate, form, and review subcontracts and teaming agreements
- Develop and review non-competition, non-solicitation, and nondisclosure agreements and clauses
- Review bids, proposals, and quotes
- Draft and review Employment Agreements and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Negotiate Requests for Equitable Adjustment, claims, and contract restructuring
- Comply with the Service Contract Act and other applicable statutes and regulations
- Advise on pricing and rates
- Resolve disputes related to the FAR, bids, subcontracts, and other Government Contract related matters.